The well-being of our Guests and Team Members is of paramount importance and we want to assure you that our property is taking significant action. In addition to adhering to the authority's standards and guidelines:
We are taking the following daily actions:
- A new standard of hotel cleaning. See details.
- 75% of rooms available
- 24-hour air out period before and after each stay with the Ozonator
- We dont have shared individual ventilation systems.
- Curbside and self-check-in is available.
- Our outdoor corridors help increase the social distance of 6 feet.
- We have stairs, no elevators.
- Large parking lot with guestrooms nearby - easy access to and from your car.
- We can leave the window open before arrival, extra towels and supplies in the rooms to reduce social distancing.
- Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, and more.
- Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environment, and we appreciate your trust.